sleepless nights are perfect for making wish lists...
there are many things that i want in life and these are just some of them. i hope to have the following before the end of this year.
starting from the top left
1. chanel bag- i don't know if this is at all possible. i am willing to pay around $500 for a bag, but judging from what i have read online i could be looking at $1500.
2. skirt with braces- ideally i would like a skirt much like the one that 'the cherry blossom girl' has. in fact i want her whole wardrobe but i know that will never happen. http://www.thecherryblossomgirl.com/
3. vintage beret and hats
4. tailored dress 1940's or 50's style
5. black healed shoes for winter
6. a chelsea de luca inspired head piece- most probably made by me ;)
7. vintage collars preferably lace ones
8. every day brown leather bag
9. chelsea de luca neclace
10. 50's inspired swimwear- i have been searching high and low but now i think i know where to look next time i'm out shopping. the label is called 'jets' by jessica allen. myer and david jones stock them; which is great because its easy enough to get to, plus they have lay-by. http://www.jets.com.au/
11. brown leather shoes for every day use
and that is it! i'm sure that the list will change through the year and more things will be added. but for now i think i shall aim for these few main items in order to restrict my spending.
wish me luck! xoxo