3.29.2011

who knew that yellow would go with anything....


ok, so had a job interview at a photography place yesterday so instead of the formal outfit i needed something that was memorable and funky... so i wore my black dress and my yellow stockings.  never been used before in the fear of being too bold.  but to my surprise i received a lot of looks from people... some good some bad, but regardless... i felt like the injection of colour really made me feel positive, confident and happy.
it also inspired me to shop with colour in mind. here are a few things i picked up.
 

op shop skirt  $8
  


op shop navy dress $9


valley girl floral top $10

                              

oxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, i value your thoughts. i will try my best to reply back either in here or on your page...thanks for visiting!!!