11.25.2009

up so late...

my boss had free tickets to see tori amos and she wanted to take me... i went of course free tickets yay! a friend of a friend of hers does tori amos's landscaping back in the UK, so every time she tours brisbane there is always two tickets waiting for her at the door. how cool is that!

now most of you probably don't know her, she was big in the 90's and i loved her earlier stuff.

it was.... interesting. her music was beautiful and it was great to watch and witness what a real musician is like. her voice was just flawless. the only downfall is that her songs are really mellow and with the show based predominantly on her and her pianos (plural she can play more than one at a time that's how talented she is); it became a little drawn out.
didn't get home til 12:30am body clock woke me up at 6:30am with a full days work ahead of me... i don't know how im going to survive.

sorry for not taking my camera.
well have a good day!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave a comment, i value your thoughts. i will try my best to reply back either in here or on your page...thanks for visiting!!!